Cochranes Gym Solutions

Whilst only formed in late 2013 Cochrane’s Gym Solutions is company with over 50 years of experience in the Australian health and fitness industry.  We were created when a blend of ideas and relationships finally came together after years of working separately in three of the main pillars of this great industry.

Equipment design and manufacture: Suppliers to some of the biggest brands and more recently to some of the best “Boutique” gyms in Melbourne and beyond.

Fitness and Personal Training: Degree qualified and with a passion for development of others, we have produced some of the finest Personal Trainers in the business through ongoing training and encouragement of self development.

Sales and Marketing: Proven track record of successful Membership / Personal Training and retail sales and marketing alongside a portfolio of successful corporate business partnerships.

A combination of these areas of expertise led to the successful opening of Cochrane’s Gym itself in Jan. 2014. Cochrane’s was opened with three goals in mind….

1. Affordable PT for all – with over 15,000 PT sessions completed we believe that this box is being well and truly ticked.

2. Affordable, accessible and easy to understand Gym Memberships for all – NO Contracts, NO Notice periods, NO start up fees, NO hidden add-ons, NO 99c or 95c tricks just simple $10 per week and 24 hour access has meant that our members can join for as long or as short a time as they like.

3. Personal Trainer growth – Our passion for the proper development of PTs has seen us grow PTs who would otherwise have left the business into strong, confident and highly competent trainers. Years of watching young PTs fall by the wayside because of crippling contracts, debt or simply a fear of having a go inspired us to come up with a model that allows these trainers to grow and earn at the same time until they are ready to take their next steps.

After just a short period of time and after being asked “Do you still sell equipment?” we decided to use our previous expertise and began to sell refurbished and new commercial grade Health and Fitness equipment to the public.

Supplying our Health and Fitness colleagues led to us being asked a lot of questions about how we went about setting up a successful club in such a short period of time, with years of experience in the industry we are very comfortable that it is here to stay and that we can grow with it, we believe that with only 10% of the Australian population currently members of a health club there is room for everyone to help bring Health and Fitness to the other 90% and we are happy to help others, from new builds to those stuck in a rut we feel we are capable of providing a solution see our gym solutions page for more details.

Membership Options